Saturday, November 9, 2013

Orange for Fall

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzcxMDUwMjl8MjcyMjY2Nzc5NQ/orange-fever?index=0&atr_uid=

After the official "daylight saving time" changed last week, it seems even New Orleans is getting chilly by the day! There wasn't much Fall season to be had this year which was sad. I usually enjoy outdoor activities with my puppies around the 70 degree weather. I thought I'd create this "Fall Collection" before we step into winter completely.

All of these crochet animals are my favorite, I admire people who can crochet. I never seem to obtain enough patience and can't keep my counts correctly.

Hope you are enjoying another Thanksgiving coming up! Cheers~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Collection and ...especially combination of colors! Simply Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy fall collection! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete