Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Inspiration from Sundance Catalog

Before I started my own jewelry making, I have discovered Sundance, as the catalog was always shipped to my mom around holiday times. I have bought jewelry from them before, it is very nice jewelry.  I have recently picked up the new catalog, and found a  couple of inspirations from there.

This was the cover piece, a knotted pearl necklace. I find this piece really good because it has an accent of the red ruby. It is very catchy with the red ruby from the grey pearls. The ruby is also acting as a stopper/clasp of the whole necklace. I thought this was really clever of the design.

Here's a closer look.

Some more inspirations. It seems like the new trend is using pyrite stones (silver stone) as an accent of other beads. I can see a lot of the pieces have pyrite, either in silver or plated gold. The cut is usually small 3mm faceted rondelles. Click on the pictures to go to the source.

rosaria earrings



blue rose necklace


carnelian loop earrings

  

bubbling brook necklace




moonfire pearl necklace



 soothing stream bracelet



Hope you enjoyed these different ideas! and leave a message!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. Love the bubbling brook necklace, great mix of colours and materials. Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning pieces! I love the moonfire pearl necklace it is so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete